You can now add the “Sammy Lopez app” by WordPress to your iPhone. Simply follow the instructions below and “wha-lah”, it’s on your iPhone! After installing, simply tap on my picture and it will take you to my blog “The Mind of Sammy”. I do ask one favor as you add this app for free, that when you see my picture would you please pray for my family, myself and our ministry. I appreciate your support and love you all! Finally, I want to thank my friend Frank Viola for the idea that he sent out! Be blessed!
Here are the steps.
1. Open Safari on your iPhone.
2. Type in the search window www.sammylopez.org
3. Once the blog launches, press the + (plus sign) button on the bottom of the screen.
4. Press “Add to Home Screen.”
5. A window will appear saying “The Mind Of Sammy,” but that’s too long for the iPhone screen to take all in. You can keep it, and just click the blue “Add” button on the top right. Part of the title will show for the icon.
Or you can shorten it to say “Sammy’s Blog” in the window, then click the blue “Add” button.
6. That’s it. You’ll see a WordPress icon on your screen with whatever you named the blog or with the default, which will be automatically shortened by the iPhone.
Click the icon and it will display each blog post for each day and month. Just click the “read this post” or down arrow and you can read the entire post along with the comments.